Living aboard, learning aboard and writing aboard. A blog about boats, books and life.
We hope that others will be inspired by our writing and pictures to dream, learn, adventure and enjoy the world around them.
You can find other things we have written here:
- Adverbially challenged (February 2017)
Published by Christopher Fielden. His website is a fun place to look if you want more information on writing challenges and competitions.
- NaNoWriMo (November 2016) - 30 days, 50,000 words
- Nursing Times.net, Return to practice a first-hand account (July 2015) - Reflective article for a professional website
- Yachting Monthly Cruising log. Learning from a new way of life (Feb 2015)
- NaNoWriMo (November 2014) - 30 days, 50,000 words
- Part of the Word Cloud community taking part in competitions, discussions and critiques
Sarah has completed a book of adventures for children which is looking for representation and is working on several other projects at the moment. Mainly because writing is fun and it is very difficult to not be inspired by the sea.